Jo's Healthy Cupboard is now offering a plant based milk subscription service.
We are the first organic, non dairy alternative subscription service based in Aberdeen.
The service is for those who live within 5 miles of Aberdeen City Centre and want to remove the hassle of ordering and collecting from a refill store or other collection point.
Jo's Healthy Cupboard organic, plant based milk is being sold via a few refill stores in Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire (details to be confirmed soon) and you can pick up individual bottles via these stores.
Unfortunately we don't have the capacity to deliver and collect one off orders of our non dairy alternatives but if you love nut milk and want to receive a bottle of non dairy milk per week you can NOW sign up for our one off subscription service below.
Your nut milk subscription will include.
1. Your first glass bottle and lid, which we will replace and refill each week.
2. 4 bottles of your favourite refill milk per month (1 bottle per week or 2 bottles per fortnight).
3. The ability to swap between Almond Milk and Peanut Milk (as long as I know by Tuesday).
4. Delivery on a Friday (if you live within 10 miles of Aberdeen City Centre). Please contact me to check.
5. Your first refill milk will be delivered on the first Friday after you register and pay for your subscription.
6. You will get the first opportunity to try new products and receive discounts on any workshops I run.
7. Join a community of like minded others - you will get the option to join my Positive Plant Based Living private Facebook Group, including recipes, tips, interviews and chats.
Please check ingredients/storage instructions below before ordering. You'll need to ensure you're available to pop your nut milk in the fridge at/near delivery time.
Peanut & Cashew Milk
Water, nuts (prepared using 10% peanuts and 3% cashew nuts), Dates, Salt.
For allergens present please see ingredients in bold above.
Also may contain nuts, soya, sesame and gluten.
Almond & Cashew Milk
Water, nuts (prepared using 10% almond and 3% cashew nuts), Dates, Salt.
For allergens present please see ingredients above in bold.
Also, may contain peanuts, soya, sesame and gluten.
Storage & Use
Keep milk refrigerated below 8 degrees and shake well before each use. Once opened consume within 48 hours or before use by date (shelf life is 5 days).
You can cancel your subscription at any time by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org and cancelling your payment instructions via paypal.